21st-century spaces to enable 21st-century learning
- Studios that support many different types of learning.
- Berkeley’s biggest active learning classroom.
- A launchpad to specialized learning across the Berkeley campus.
Tools and freedom to do, make, and create
- Spaces to support digital scholarship across all disciplines.
- Media production lab to record, edit, and present student ideas.
- Immersive environments to experiment with virtual reality.
Opportunities to expand and share knowledge
- Connections to information resources around the world.
- Access to a range of technologies to expand student discovery.
- Opportunities for students to learn directly from peers.